Lonestar Capital City Classic December 7-9,2012
Partners In Team Travel, LLC is the official housing agent for all Lonestar tournaments. All teams participating in the tournament should make their hotel reservations with Partners In Team Travel. Hotels will be reserved on a first-come-first serve basis.
You should not call the hotels directly to make your reservations. Instead of calling multiple hotels looking for available rooms, register here and we will do that work for you.
Hotel Booking Procedures
- Review the different hotel options on the Hotels
- Decide on your top seven hotel choices.
- Register your team in our secure, online registration page. This will include team contact information as well as your top seven hotel choices and estimated number of rooms needed.
- After registering, a Partners In Team Travel representative will contact you to let you know if your choices are available or help you select another property. After finalizing a hotel, a contract will be sent to the team representative.
- The team representative will then be asked to submit a rooming list, including credit cards, using the secure, online rooming list page.
- Partners In Team Travel will send you confirmation numbers from the hotel and take care of any changes or special requests that you may have.
- If you need to add, cancel, or change information for a reservation, use the secure, online change page.
Partners In Team Travel will periodically email you a copy of your rooming list so you can have a record of any changes that were made.
- Click here to register your team for housing
- Click here to enter your team's rooming list
- Click here to make changes to your team's reservations
- Click here to link to the tournament's home page
- Have questions about housing? Click here to email us
November 29, 2012 – 2nd cancellation cutoff – Until noon eastern time, you can cancel up to 30% of your team’s rooms without penalty. Any room cancelled over the 30% can result in a one-night penalty.
December 5, 2012 – Final cancellation cutoff – Until noon eastern time, you can cancel two rooms without penalty, as long as that does not take you over your 30%. After noon on this date, any room cancelled or any no-shows can result in a one-night penalty.
- November 20, 2012 – 1st cancellation cutoff – Until noon eastern time, you can cancel any room without penalty
****Please note, this is a general cancellation policy. Check your hotel contract to see if your hotel has any special amendments to this policy.