We are the official housing agent for all Lonestar Soccer events. All teams participating
in the tournament should make their hotel reservations through Partners In Team Travel, LLC.
You should not call the hotels directly to make your reservations. Instead of calling multiple hotels looking for available rooms, register for housing below and we will do that work for you.
Hotels will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Review the different hotel options, amenities and distances to fields to decide on your top seven hotel choices:
HOTEL INFO Distance Chart Distance Chart (sortable)
- Register your team for housing using the secure Online Registration Form
- After submitting your registration form, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your registration.
- Partners In Team Travel will then email you, the team coordinator, a housing contract for one of the hotels.
(If one of your choices is not available, we will contact you to help you select another hotel.)
- Sign and return the housing contract to Partners In Team Travel by email, fax or mail.
- Submit a rooming list, including credit cards, using the secure Online Rooming List Form OR
your team can submit
credit card info individually using the secure Online Individual Room Guarantee Form
- If you or your team need to add, cancel, or change information for a reservation, use the secure Online Change Page.
- Partners In Team Travel will periodically email you, the team coordinator, a rooming list including any changes made.
- Partners In Team Travel will send you, the team coordinator, confirmation numbers from the hotel for you to distribute to your team.
See Helpful Hints for helpful hints to better understand the hotel booking procedure.
- Click here to see hotel info.
- Click here to register your team for housing.
- Click here to enter your team's rooming list OR here for the individual guarantee form.
- Click here to make changes to your team's reservations.
- Click here to link to the tournament's home page.
- Have questions about housing? See our Helpful Hints or email us
- November 27, 2013: 1st cancellation cutoff - Until noon eastern time, you can cancel any room without penalty.
- December 5, 2013: 2nd cancellation cutoff - Until noon eastern time, you can cancel up to 30% of your team's rooms without penalty. Any room cancelled over the 30% can result in a one-night penalty.
- December 11, 2013: Final cancellation cutoff - Until noon eastern time, you can cancel two rooms without penalty, as long as that does not take you over your 30%. After noon on this date, any room cancelled or any no-shows can result in a one-night penalty.
- Check your hotel contract to see if your hotel has any special amendments to the above policy.